DWI / DUI Attorney
Trusted DWI/DUI Attorney
Serving Abilene, Breckenridge, Eastland, Brownwood & Beyond
As an experienced attorney in handling DWI cases, I have the knowledge and experience you can count on for the most favorable outcome. DWI penalties vary from fine and jail time to probation or prison, depending on the circumstances of your case. There are many circumstances which could result in your DWI case being a felony. A DWI arrest will result in suspension of your driver’s license, and you need the help of an attorney. It’s important that you have someone on your side with experience in a wide variety of DWI cases.
A Top DUI Attorney Serving Abilene, TX
With years of experience as a top DUI attorney in the Abilene area, I am well-equipped to handle your DUI or DWI case. I will ensure that the law was followed during every stage of the proceedings to make sure you are fairly charged. It’s important to fight for your rights during this process; the effects of a DUI charge range far beyond legal penalties. A DUI charge can affect your employment, your ability to drive, any child custody arrangements, and more. A DUI attorney can help you leave an unfortunate decision behind you and move on with your life.
Reach out to my office today to schedule a consultation . Don’t Hesitate to Contact My Office.
Resources pertaining to intoxicated / impaired driving in Texas:
- Texas Penal Code Chapter 10,
CHAPTER 49. INTOXICATION AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE OFFENSES
- Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Division – alcohol laws for minors under 21
Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code – ALCO BEV § 106.041. Driving or Operating Watercraft Under the Influence of Alcohol by Minor
- Texas Department of Transportation – Underage drinking and driving
- Commercial DWI
- DWI marijuana
- Felony DWI
- Second offense DWI
- Other Intoxication charges
- Possession of alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle (“open container”)
- Boating while intoxicated (BWI – Section 49.06) or flying while intoxicated (FWI) (such as Texas Penal Code 49.05)
- Arrests pertaining to driving or operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of prescription medications
In addition to those needing legal counsel in Abilene we also serve many of the nearby towns and counties including:
Albany, Anson, Aspermont, Baird, Ballinger, Benjamin, Breckenridge, Blackwell, Brownwood, Buffalo Gap, Clyde, Coleman, Eastland, Graham, Hamlin, Haskell, Hawley, Lueders, Merkel, Roby, Snyder, Stamford, Sweetwater, Tuscola, Tye