About My Firm
Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
With over fifty years’ experience, I have represented clients accused of almost every offense proscribed by the Texas Penal Code. I do not charge a consultation fee and would be pleased to answer whatever questions you may have regarding your case.
I am a lifelong Abilene resident, having attended Fannin Elementary, North Junior High, Lincoln Middle School, Abilene High School, Hardin-Simmons University, and Baylor Law School.
Why Choose Lynn Ingalsbe:
- Former Criminal District Attorney
- Former County Court At Law Judge
- Quality Legal Services in Criminal Law
- Licensed by State Bar of Texas for over 50 years
- Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Criminal Law.
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Big Country Criminal Defense Lawyers Association